Ogden Mortgage Loans offers many different investment property loans in Ogden and Utah for both residential 1-4 unit properties as well as commercial properties.
To list a few of the mortgage loan options for investment properties, they include:
- Full Doc loan – Complete Tax Returns (Federal Returns only Required)
- Lease Agreement (rental contract) only – No Tax Returns needed
- Non-QM Mortgage Loans
- Bank statement loans for business owners – No Tax Returns needed – Non-QM Mortgage Loans. Business Bank Statements or Personal Bank Statements. – Borrower Must be self-employed.
- # of months of bank statments needed. 24 months, 12 months, 6 months, 3 months.
- P&L (Profit & Loss Statement) – Income is based on the Profit & Loss Statement of the business. – Borrower Must be self-employed.
- Stated Income Loans for business owners – No Tax Returns needed – (Non-QM Mortgage Loan).
- DSCR – (Non-QM Mortgage Loan) – Income is based on the rental income of the property. – Borrower can be W2 or self-employed.
The rental income used can be based off of one of two sources. 1) Rental contract or 2) Appraisal rental income analasys form (Form 1007).
- No DSCR Loan option
- Cash-out refinance – 1 Day on title – We offer a cash-out refinance loan for 1 day on title – Non-QM Loan.