Ogden Mortgage Loans offers purchase mortgage loans for purchasing homes in all areas of Utah.
We offer all types of purchase mortgage loans, including:
- Conventional Loans (Fannie Mac & Freddie Mac)
- High Balance Conforming, All counties
- First Time Home Buyers
- Home Ready 3% Down
- Home Path 3% Down
- The 3% down conventional 97% LTV program is a good alternative for FHA loans for first time home buyers or those that need low down payment loan options. The 3% down mortgage does not require upfront mortgage insurance and also the monthly mortgage insurance (PMI) is cancellable at 80% LTV.
- FHA Loans (Minimum 580 credit score)
- VA Loans (100% Financing) (Minimum 500 credit score)
- USDA Loans (100% Financing)
- Jumbo Loans
- Reverse Mortgage Loans (Age 62+)
- Non-QM Mortgage Loans – Dinged or damaged credit and also Self-Employed
- Bank Statement Loans / Self-Employed & Commission Income – 12 or 24 month average of deposits into your business or personal bank account for your income.
Save Money in closing costs
We save our clients thousands of dollars in closings costs for their purchase mortgage loans in Utah.
Ogden Mortgage Loans can close loans in as fast as 2 1/2 to 3 weeks for residential purchase mortgage loans.